TEXT

TEXTING IN HERE

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jean Lafitte National Park

I love taking field trips, so when my teacher announced that we were going on a field trip to Jean Lafitte National Park, i was really excited. Ranger Ami was very interesting. We went to the educational center, two trails, and dip netting. My favorite part was the dip netting. That's where we take a net, and a bucket and we had to dip the net in the water to find "life." I really wanted to find a craw fish, but my group found a couple of shrimp! I wasnt used to digging in dirty water, but i got in to it. On the Coquille Trail, we saw some animals, and lots of trees. It was cool. When we were in the educational center, ranger Ami was explaining to us, about how we should protect the environment, and keep it clean. She said we should keep it clean because its the animals home, and we wouldnt appreciate if the animals came in my house and trashed it, so why should we trash theirs. I really liked it there, I wouldn't mind taking another field trip there!

4, B.M

No comments:

Post a Comment