TEXT

TEXTING IN HERE

Monday, January 25, 2010

J.L.N.P. Adventure

I'm not a big fan of nature but I had an OK time at "Jean Lafitte National Park". First off when we arrived at the park when went to the educational center to talk with park ranger Ami about the importantance of the park. After we talked for about 20 minutes we jumped to the activities. Well the students that went were divided into two separate groups then the two large groups were split into smaller groups. The group i was in walked a trail called "Bayou des Families". On the trail i didn't see anything interesting but the activity we did had my attention. We did something called "Dip netting", its when you take a net and scoop it through the water and see if you can find some sort of living organism. Unfortunately for me and my group we didn't catch a thing. I think it had something to do with the whether i believe it was around 60 degrees. That pretty much describes the time i had at the park.

4 k.w.

No comments:

Post a Comment