TEXT

TEXTING IN HERE

Monday, January 25, 2010

On my way to the trip on 1/15/2010. When i made it to JLNP's there where a lot of trees around us, it looked like a forest.as we was going in this little room there where four are five rooms and a bathroom.we talked about the wetland and what wetland helps do. well as we was done talking bout that. one group had want one way and we want the other way. as we was getting our thing to go fishing in what they call the Bayou Des Families. it was like to cold to play in water. BUT I HAD SO MUCH FUN I HAD CRAB I NAMED IT DAY DAY,SHRIMP I NAMED IT LOVELY ,AND A NUT IT WAS LIKE SO SELF. WE WAS OUT THERE FOR BOUT GOING ON A HOUR .BOUT AS WE WAS GOING BACK TO THE ROOM I SAW PLANTS THAT THE KID HAS BEEN DOING. THEY WAS TELL US THAT WE CANT GO ON THE TRAIL.IT WAS SO FUN I WANT TO GO BACK.
DW2

No comments:

Post a Comment